Tuesday, February 8, 2011

'Fringe' star 'unsure about romance plot' (Spoiler)

Anna Torv has admitted that she is unsure about the resolution to the current romantic storyline on Fringe.

On the Fox sci-fi drama, Peter (Joshua Jackson) is torn between Olivia (Torv) and her parallel world doppelganger, known as Fauxlivia.

"I don't know who he should choose, I really don't," Torv told GiveMeMyRemote. "Fauxlivia's kind of fun. I wouldn't mind spending some more time with her."

Asked about the recent rumours that Fauxlivia is pregnant with Peter's child, the actress replied: "I think that we're about to find out something that's going to make that decision a whole lot harder for Peter. That's all I can say."

Torv's co-star Jasika Nicole (Astrid) recently revealed that Peter and Olivia's relationship will grow more complex in future episodes.

Fringe continues on Fridays at 9/8c on Fox.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment